CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH...

Ok so I didn't keep my promise on trying to blog everyday, Its just so difficult LOL..
I know its 2am, but I can't sleep, so I'm going to blog.

At the beginning of January we were invited to go and hang out with my best friend Krysti, she lives up in Oakley. We went up to watch the Utah sugar bowl. It was a Friday night and we were staying the night so no one had to drive the canyon at night. Can I just say it was so much fun to get out of the city and have a great time catching up with Krysti and Chris!!! Krysti built her own house, literally built her own house, she did an amazing job and I'm so proud of her. She is a single mom who works her ass off for the things she has. I have looked up to her and will continue too, what a great role model...

The kids loved seeing eachother, Brycen and Braxton loved playing video games the whole time we were there, and Emma tugged along behind them, and Hannah would hang out with us adults but would also hang with the kids. WE had a few good Nerf gun wars, it was running and tackling through the house, we had to stop at one point because Krysti and Brycen were having asthma attacks, we stayed up til 2am.
We had a wonderful breakfast Saturday morning, bacon and eggs YUMMY. We had every intention of leaving on Saturday afternoon, when four o'clock rolled around I was shocked that the day flew by. We decided we had nowhere to go so we stayed another night, we had pizza and played Wii for hours, it was sooo fun, we promised we would get to bed at a good hour, well 1am came and we finally turned in. It seemed as if life stood still, and all the stress of worries and real life were gone for the weekend, its our little vacation home away from home. It is so peaceful up there, you can hear the snow fall. It was AMAZING. Thanks Krysti and Chris for the wonderful time and I hope we can come back sooner than later. WE LOVE YOU.. Here are some pictures I wanted to share with you..















































0 comments: