CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

MY KIDS ARE FAMOUS!!!



On Wednesday we had an eye Dr. appointment at 1pm so I thought it would be good for the kids to go to school for the morning half of the day. So starting 11:40am I drop Diego off at preschool (he is a little darling that I watch) he attends preschool in the same school that Brycen goes to. I try to check Brycen out but he is at lunch, so I am walking all over the lunch room to find him, I figured he was outside so I just took it upon myself to go out there and get him. I found him, he had to tell me he had an asthma attack first thing in the morning, so that story took forever, and then we got his backpack, saw his teacher and told her he would not be back due to his appointment, she then began so explain something, I have no idea what. Then we headed back to the office so I could sign him out.. OMG it took forever, then we were on our way to go get Kayla from school. I told her before she left school that I would call her on her cell phone when I was on my way there. I did that, I left her a message. I got to her school and she was at lunch, so they could only announce her name through the halls.. Yeah she didn't show up, she didn't answer her phone, I was blowing it up every two minutes.. I waited there for twenty minutes, until lunch was over and she was going to walk by the office. OMG I was going to hit her in her head.. I was so mad, and we were now running late. Meanwhile Jer is in the truck with the other kids whom I'm sure are throwing fits. FINALLY we are on our way to the eye dr. On the way there Jeremy says "we are keeping them out of school for the whole day next time, this is crazy" so we speed to our appointment only to find that clinic has been cancelled because of a power outage.. WHAT??? we went all the way to Primary Childrens for them not to be seen.. OMG I was going to freak out.. So I get my cell phone out and call the Moran Eye Center to reschedule. While I'm doing that the eye dr. comes out and asks Jeremy and the kids if they want to be on the news with him. It was a story about getting your eyes checked as early as possible to catch any problems and fix them. So all four kids were picked to be on the news with their eye dr. A man who has been in our life for almost 13 years. He says we have racked up our frequent flyer miles... Damn straight.. I love him though he has made it possible for my childrens eye sight to be the best it can be. Thanks Dr. Hoffman. You can watch it at this link: http://www. ksl. com/?nid=148&sid=4974690 I am a proud mom.. I am all for teaching other parents how important it is to get your childs eyes checked. All in all it was a very strange day.. It was worth going to the eye dr. LOL
THESE ARE JUST CUTE RANDOM PICTURES I ADDED..








1 comments:

Ashley said...

The link didn't work, neither did the one in your email. :(