CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

"STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE THINGS YOU CAN'T CONTROL"

The famous quote from my mom!! She has always told me that, as far back as I can remember. She is right, I know that, Its just hard to remember sometimes.

I am a giver, I give and give and expect nothing but simple kindness, I guess that is to much to ask. I am a problem solver, I reach out and befriend people with the best intentions at heart. When you try to get to know someone you ask questions, you want to know t hings, you try to start conversations or small talk. I have tried to do all that for one person, and got nothing in return so I stopped. Now I'm told that I dislike this person. I can't win. I try to help then I try to step back and not help and I get crap for both.

This has shaken me ALOT. How and why does this one person hurt me so bad? Why do I let them? I have no answers other than that is how I'm made.

Like my mom told me last night, you pick yourself up and brush yourself off and go tell that person to KISS off!!! (I want to use the word that starts with and F and ends in a K) PA HA HA HA HA no really, you just go on in life. Weed out the bad people, the ones who don't add any good to your life. It's just hard. I will do it and life will go on. I have learned my lesson.

Thanks mom for your advice and your ear for me to cry on. I LOVE YOU..

0 comments: