CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

UPSIDE DOWN... HOW CAN THAT BE?


IN OUR HOUSE THAT IS...I have to vent, I have vented in front of my husband and to the point where there is nothing more that we can talk about on this particular subject... So earlier this year, April I believe it was, we got everything together to get our house refinanced because our mortgage was going to an adjustable rate. We put all of our paper work in and the appraiser came out. We get a phone call from our fabulous mortgage broker Jessi. The appraiser said that our house won't appraise for what we are expecting it to. So it wasn't worth refinancing at that time... The appraiser specifically said "upgrade your kitchen, it will add equity" So that is what we did, on the spot upgraded the kitchen... 15,000 worth of kitchen upgrade. We were told that we would get all that back in a refi.. So we rushed to get it done. Did the best job we knew how.. We sent everything in to start the process. Get a call saying our debt to income ratio is to high, BECAUSE WE UPGRADED OUR KITCHEN.. how the hell could this happen??? we don't qualify for an FHA loan because our debt ratio is to high, 50% to be exact. So this puts us in a huge huge huge situation... I don't know what we are going to do. We are maxed on all of our credit cards we don't make enough to make it each month... So basically to pay off our great upgraded kitchen I will probably have to go back to work full time... I am not ready to leave my babies yet... I am so torn.. If anyone knows of a office job opening that is full time with benefits that would be great, I'm not going part time, It has to be worth it. I don't even know if that will help, I hope so. Jeremy will have to work from home and be a stay at home dad and juggle all the things, while I steal our one car to get to work. O-M-G.. this is so overwhelming there are times where I can't think about it for fear I will blow a fuse.. I need the impossible to happen... And I doubt it will.. So I need to stand up, and deal with this head on. Do what I need to do to get my family by. They are definitely worth it.. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way...
I am going to go drown myself in my Monday night shows.... I HAVE A DATE WITH THE TV...

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I only have two pieces of advice (and hell we all know I don't have it all together, so who knows if its any good but...) Have faith, faith in God, Do what you believe to be best for your family, do all you can, and put your faith in God that you will be okay, and second, invest in chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate!