CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I THINK ITS BROKEN!!!

My foot that is.. We had the best plans on Saturday night, we were going to go to the Salt Lake Temple and look at the Christmas lights With Monica and her boys. Then we were going to go to the Gateway and walk around there, just a fun night out with my good friend and good husband and all of our kids.. I was going to make Doritos casserole for dinner since Monica has never had it I thought I would bless her with the yumminess.

At about fifteen minutes after three in the afternoon Jeremy started cooking the chicken, so I got up and did my hair and Kayla's hair and got all the kids dressed in warm clothes. While Jeremy was cooking away I was going to get ready. Went into my closet to pull a pair of jeans out and with the jeans came a BIG METAL MAG FLASHLIGHT right down on the top of my barefoot. OW OW OW OW OW OW.. tears are streaming out of my eyes and I'm yelling.. Jeremy runs to my rescue to find the flashlight on the ground and my foot bruised and swollen.. I couldn't even put a tiny amount of pressure on my foot.. so Jeremy drug me to the couch to asses the situation.. He put ice on it and I cried.. CRIED LIKE A BABY.. The kids came out to see what all the yelling was about and I looked at all of them with tear filled eyes and asked who was the last one to have the flashlight out? Miss Kayla... immediately puts her hand to her mouth and starts to sob.. Not only did Jeremy have me crying, he had Kayla crying too... I announced that I couldn't go and walk around downtown. I wanted Jeremy to take the kids and Monica and her kids and I would stay home and ice ice ice my foot. Yeah that didn't happen, Jeremy made me go get it looked at after I called my sister Heather, the one that is our own personal medical service, I'm sure she hates it.. ha ha She said that I might have broke one of the bones on the top of my foot, since there are tons of little ones it could be possible.. SO we had to cancel with Monica and her boys, and I cried about that, all the kids cried about that, I felt so bad.. So we finished cooking Doritos casserole and fed the kids and took off to get an X-ray... I DIDN'T BREAK IT... YAY.. however I felt like a complete wussy.. It hurt so bad.. The Dr. said it would hurt worse to just bruise it rather than breaking it.. so he said to ice it, elevate it and walk on it... WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO WHAT? Yeah so I'm walking on my heal, which doesn't help my chronic back pain.. yeah I'm a walking mess..

Thanks Jeremy for taking me to the Dr. Love ya for that..
Thanks so much Heather for being so medically smart, I'm sorry if we rely on your knowledge to much.. but we appreciate you so very much... LOVE YOU..
Thanks Monica for understanding my retardedness.. I'm sorry we had to cancel and I will cook you Doritos casserole very soon.. Love you guys...
Thanks Kayla and Grandma for watching the kids while we got x-rayed..

I am going to watch movies all day and ice and elevate my "feels like its broken" foot..

1 comments:

Ashley said...

sorry about your foot, sounds like it hurts. I went to my moms for thanksgiving, and not I didn't cook, my family thanks me for that. HA We went to Twilight that night, and I have to say I was soooo disapointed. I understand things have to be changed to make it work for a movie, but when they change the look of people (hello James!) I get mad, they could have at least stuck with the descriptions. Jasper was hideous and Edward looked in pain, he wasn't supposed to look that was, he was supposed to be smooth, but Emmett was hot and I still love the story.