CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH / HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy Halloween to all. I hope everyone had a fun and SAFE Halloween. We had a great time.
Hannah had her 2nd birthday and we went trick or treating with family and friends. Jeremy and I also attended an "adult" Halloween Party, we went and Santa and Mrs. Clause. Here are some pictures that I wanted to share with all of you.

Love

















Hannah really wasn't a princess batman, she was actually piglet. I didn't get a picture of her in her costume because she kept running from me. So I'm lucky I got these ones.
Emma was Belle from beauty and the beast.
Kayla was Cinderella
Brycen was batman.
Caiden was "The thing"
Kaleb was Robin
Austin was a Vampire
Alexis was a pumpkin baby
Lucas was a dead ninja
Lindsay was a butterfly
Sidney was a girl jedi
Emily was a pirate














1 comments:

G-Pa-E said...

Happy Halloween to the Carter Six Pack....very cute photos and very, very cute kids in those costumes.

A really big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hannah.....already 2...WOW..how times flies...!!!

Lots of Love;
Grandpa Evans aka G-Pa-E and Auntie Shelley