CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

BACK ON TRACK...

Hey Everyone.. Sorry I've been away for a few days, I've been having some me and my husband time. I want to blog about the new Twilight movie but know not everyone has seen it, so I'm waiting until everyone I know has seen it and then I'll blog about it.

This weekend was great. It was the UTES vs. BYU.. My husband was so ramped up for it.. He had his beer and his cow bell out and ready to partay!!! He loves the Utes.. Glad they won, its amazing they are 12-0!!!

We got our flooring done in the kitchen and some light fixtures up, all I need to do is put a little more finishing touches on the room and It will be as done as its going to get.. We started the process of our refinance.. God, if your listening please make this refinance possible for us so we may pay off all of our bills and consolidate everything into one monthly payment... I promise I will be a good monkey.. AMEN.. As you can tell I'm totally stressed about this refi, what if we don't get the house to appraise for what we need it to be? then what? We have gone majorly into debt to upgrade our kitchen to get more money out of this refi.. I am hoping it goes our way... Otherwise I will be going and getting a full time job to pay off the kitchen upgrade... Pray for us...
We won't know anything for a week or so... I'll keep everyone posted..

I went to the grocery store today ALONE WITH MY HUSBAND.. I know I know unheard of these days. We had a blast shopping for food without yelling at children. It was so stress free. I loved every moment of it. However I was very aware of what I bought and how healthy it was. I am trying my hardest to eat healthy, to cook every night at home, to portion our food. I am starting to go to the gym with my husband, just mommy and daddy time. I have found that trying to exercises at home is worthless and hopeless, so I need to displace myself from my house and go to the gym and workout.. I am selling my Gazelle if anyone is interested, and my punching bag and my boxing gloves.. They are so cool, I just never use them and hate to see them go to waste. If your interested let me know.. I am having my own personal biggest loser challenge, its taking place within ME...

It's Sunday night, the start of a new week.. Thanksgiving week.. LOVE LOVE LOVE TURKEY...

1 comments:

Ashley said...

yup, consider me jelous that you saw twilight, I think we are going Thursday if we can get tickets!