CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CATCHING MY BREATH...

O-M-G... I have been sooo freakin busy lately, it seems like it never ends... From the time I get up in the morning til I lay my head down at night, I'm going and going. I'm getting closer to refinancing the house, we have put the final touches on the kitchen, so we are ready to begin.

Here is a summary of what I've been up to the past few days. Friday Nov 7 I had the opportunity to attend my sisters college graduation. YAY FOR HEATHER!!! Last year she changed directions in life, she went from a dead-end job to college. She quit her job to go to college full time. She pulled all of her time and resources together to make it through the rough year of full time college. She did great!!! Everyday she would put 110% into her school work, whether it would be a simple homework assignment to a big presentation. It was amazing to witness that each and everyday. She graduated and received her Medical Assistant diploma. Such a huge accomplishment, she graduated with highest honors. I am so very proud of her, she is wonderful in what she does, very knowledgeable and such a people person. She started her externship and within a week was hired on full time... WAY TO GO HEATHER... I love her.

Saturday November 8, It was like any other Saturday, got up and cleaned the house... I met my friend Chrissy at the salon so she could get her hair done. It turned out wonderful, very impressive and businesslike... We had a great time hanging out at the salon just talking and catching up on life. I love Chrissy, she is one of my very close friends, she is so loving and caring and kind... I love her and will always be there for her... Our hairstylist Danielle DeMarco, besides having an awesome last name she is brilliant at what she does. I recommend her to anyone, she works at Bella Mia Salon, she is wonder woman with hair....

After the salon, Heather, Aaron, Chrissy, Jer and I went up to Park City to attend Kari's wedding reception. We were honored to go up and visit with Kari and John. They make a great couple and are great friends. Though they live in New Jersey we still are close through facebook and myspace. It was wonderful of them to have a reception here in Utah... It made my evening... Good food, good friends and good fun... I know I sound like a TV announcer... Love the Kepplers...

Sunday, I did nothing, hung out at home with the family.. It was a down day for me, I felt a little sick. Well the sickness has stuck with me for Monday, Tuesday was Veterans day, I think I took one of our soldiers off guard. I called my friend Cole to wish him a happy day. Cole is also my ex-husband for those of you who don't know. We are better friends now than we ever were when we were together. I care alot about him, his wife and their cute kids... I love surprising people... To end my Tuesday we had a neighborhood watch meeting, the police officers didn't show up for the meeting, how nice is that?? Its their job!!! They are damn lucky we all care about our community, we stayed and had a meeting ourselves, luckily we had a speaker there to talk to us about drug abuse, prescription drug abuse, I learned so much and will bring that knowledge home to my kids and out to my friends... I feel sick again today, I have no idea what I have, but I'm freezing and achy... I just wish it would go away already...

I hope I haven't been to boning, just wanted to fill ya all in on my life the past few days... I have a Dr. appointment on Friday with the internal medicine doctor which is my primary care Dr. I hope its a good visit. We are discussing the medication he put me on and if its helping my chronic back pain... wish me luck... Hope everyone is having a great week as well..

I am almost done with book 3 of the Twilight series.. LOVE IT.. Love all of them so far.. I can't wait to see how the series ends... Is anyone else addicted to Twilight?? who has tickets for the movie coming out?


























































2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love twilight, it ends fabulous, i wish i had tickets, maybe after thanksgiving. Way to go heather!

Anonymous said...

I've got 4 tickets for friday the 21sr at 12:10 a.m. Thank you Brett!! Want to go?
D