CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

WHAT THANKSGIVING MEANS TO ME...

Happy Turkey day to all, and to all who don't have turkey, happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I am thankful for so much in my life.

My husband is number one, he is my staple in this life. He is my support my voice of reason, my tear wiper offer, he makes me laugh and love. I couldn't make it without him.

My children, they complete me, make me have reason to get up each and everyday. I truly love them each in a different way.

My dad who calls me while he is driving to Arizona to see his girlfriends mom. He thought of me in his time of travels and I appreciate that. He has been my rock, my solid ground. He has taught me so much already, I look forward to his teachings for the next fifty or so years. Thanks daddy, I love you and Shelly very much.

I am thankful for my mom and Don, they are truly the most loving people. Don called Jeremy the other day just to say "hey" and to see if he was watching the Utah game. I love you mom, thanks for all of your advice and reassurance especially in this past little while.

My siblings, they have always been my "company" growing up.. Ups and downs, ins and outs, I will always love them and proudly stand with them in life.

My friends, who come in all different colors and walks of life, I love the diversity, I love the challenge that each of them offer me. They are loving, giving, caring and smart people and I love to surround myself with people like that. I have truly found who my friends are and who I need to be friends with, the ones I talk to on a daily basis, the ones who care about what is going on in my life and have suggestions to offer. The ones that I care about what is happening in their lives. Friendship can only be true when both people give all they have to that friendship. I am happy and blessed to say that I have friends like that and will not except any less than what me and my friends deserve.

To my extended family, the in-laws and out-laws, aunts and uncles, cousins and family friends. I have a space in my heart and life for all of you. People are in your life for a reason and I truly treasure each and everyone that is in my life, ones that bring meaning, ones that make a difference. THANK YOU ALL..

I am a very blessed person, I am so very thankful for my life and the people in it. I am going to work very hard to let each of you know how much you mean to me...

THANKS A MILLION TIMES OVER..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 comments: