CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TO EARLY FOR ANYTHING...

So I'm up early AGAIN.. Its become a "routine". I am protesting against my body. My brain wants to sleep but my body says "nope, I hurt, get up". So here I am. Its to early for anything...

I would just like to write about my feelings right now. Can I just say that I hate drama... My New Years Resolution is to be in a drama/ stress free zone. Its not good for my heart, my body or my complexion... I know we find drama lurking around in every corner, but no more am I going to dive in to try and save someone. If there is one thing my dad instilled upon me is to care for others. I do, In fact I am to caring, I didn't think that was possible until this year. You try and help one person, and come to find another person is hating you for it. I feel like I can't win. So what do you do? Suggestions are much appreciated!!!

What I do know, is that I surround myself with certain people who complete me, people who will be there through it all, thick or thin, good or bad. You can't find that in the grocery store... I have had a hard week and its only Wednesday!! I would just like to thank a few people for being there for me this week... I mean they are always there but this week in particular... First my husband, Thanks Jeremy for being there always, for picking me up when I feel like I've fallen, for scrapping me up off the ground when life has a way of pushing me down and holding me there. Heather, thank you so much for being my sound board. You are one busy lady and yet you find time everyday when you pick the boys up to ask how my day was and listen to the good and bad parts. Thanks, it means ALOT. Chrissay, thanks girl for standing beside me, for giving me strength to move forward. For keeping things in focus regarding a specific issue. I hope we will be there for each other ALWAYS... I am a lucky girl to have such great family and friends!! Thanks EVERYONE!!!

I feel much better writing my feelings down, I guess its one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog. I want to try and manage my stress, and writing it down helps. I am taking a deep breathe and going to start my day. Happy Wednesday...

0 comments: