CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

INTRODUCTIONS...

Since this is my first post, I will introduce you to "the fam", they are my world, my everything, they are my good and bad days, ups and downs, there always there.

DAD: This is Jeremy or Jer, He is the man of the house, the money maker, my best friend, lover, husband and an all around great guy. He loves to wear hawaiian shirts, everyday is a vacation for Jeremy. He lives life with lots of laughs and beer. He's a son, an uncle and an in-law. He's an only child. He is always there for his children, he will never miss a performance or a field trip. He is funny, smart, out-going, loving and good looking!!





MOM: I'm Melissa - DUH.. I'm a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister, ant, an inlaw. I am everything to everyone. I am a 'fixer" I love to help people emotionally and physically. I live for my kids and my husband. I have a wonderful family, who keeps the big picture in focus. I surround myself with friends who lift me up, who help me shine, who make me whole.


DAUGHTER: This is Kayla, la la for short. She is almost 13 years old. She is my first born. She has two families, The Carters and The Duffey's. She is the oldest of 5 children. three from the Carters and Two from the Duffey's. She loves all of her siblings. She is in 7th grade, Junior High. Kayla is very smart and out-going. She loves to fish, camp, paint, draw, anything artistic. She loves music and dance.
DOG: This is Kabo, he is a miniature Dachshund. He is 3 years old in human years and 21 years old in dog years. He is very well behaved. He loves to give kisses, lick feet, he's a protector. He loves food. Fries are his favorite.


SON: This is Brycen, he's 7 years old and in 2nd grade. He loves sports, any sport. Football is his favorite, followed by baseball. He is very smart and a good listener at school, but when at home he is a different child, running non-stop. He loves to play playstation with his cousins.


DOG: this is Kantina, she is a miniature Dachshund as well. She is almost 2 in human years and 14 in dog years. We think she has emotional issues, she's very shy and shakey. We have had her since she was four months old.. I think her emotional problems are due to her plane ride to utah. She loves to bark and play with Kabo.


DAUGHTER: this is Emma, she is almost 4 years old and in pre-school. She goes to school five days a week, four hours a day. I love it. She is the type of child who gets so comfortable at home that she doesn't want to go anywhere. Getting her into pre-school was the best thing we could have done for Emma, she needs to branch out. She has learned to write her name. She is our "fire cracker" she carries the attitude in the family.




DAUGHTER: This is Hannah Joule pronounced Jewel, she will be 2 years old on Oct 30th. I was to be induced on Halloween, but she had other plans and came a day early. Hannah is very smart, she talks alot. She loves her siblings and her dogs. She is very loving and kind. She wants to be just like her brother and sisters. Hannah had her apendix out over Labor Day weekend. It was an emergency surgery. She stayed in the hospital for a week, and has recovered well. She is our strongest child.

,
THERE you go, The Carter 6 Pack, I hope you all enjoy the stories, adventures, updates, my thoughts and feelings and our day to day lives.
Welcome!!!





1 comments:

princesst92703 said...

Cute cute cute I love it!