CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN WITH PETS....

My sister Heather and I thought it would be fun to dress Kabo and Kantina up in build-a-bear outfits. This was supposed to be their Halloween costumes... Yeah it didn't work out as planned. They didn't fit, and the dogs weren't to happy about playing dress up. But Heather and I had a blast!!!


















As you can see from the photos, Kabo was Puss-n-Boots and Teenie was Donkey.. And then Kabo was Donkey.. I had to give them a treat when we were finished, THEY WERE MAD!!! They are like life size dolls with fur. Why is it we find joy in tormenting our pets? (My pets were not harmed during dress up time, or photography time).
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM KABO AND TEENIE...




1 comments:

princesst92703 said...

the ones from Kabo being donky he has a look on his face like "get this off me or i'll bite you" lol